NEMCMH has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and security. The following discloses our information collection and use practices for this website: www.nemcmh.org.
- NEMCMH does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the website, including name, address, demographic data such as age and income, interests, etc. NEMCMH uses this information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- NEMCMH does not share any of your personally-identifiable information outside the NEMCMH organization. NEMCMH Organizations and NEMCMH Affiliates are expected to adhere to these same privacy practices in regards to your personal information.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of email communication you receive from NEMCMH, and may opt to discontinue email correspondence at any time.
- You have the option to share personally identifiable information about yourself with other visitors to the website. These options are clearly labeled as such, e.g. the fundraising pages. You may remove or request removal of any such information you share.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to NEMCMH over a secure connection.
- NEMCMH uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.