About These Services
Wraparound Services are a highly individualized planning process for children and adolescents. Wraparound utilizes a Child and Family Team consisting of team members chosen by the family and often representing multiple agencies and informal supports. The Wraparound plan is the result of a collaborative team planning process focusing on unique strengths, values, and preferences of the child/adolescent and family.
Criteria for Wraparound includes:
- Children/youth involved in multiple child/youth serving systems.
- Children/youth at risk of out-of-home placements or are currently in out-of-home placement.
- Children/youth who have received other mental health services with minimal improvement in functioning.
- Risk factors exceed capacity for traditional community-based options.
- Numerous providers working with multiple children/youth in a family with identified outcomes not being met.