Will be required to transport consumers to or from Hospitals, Crisis Residential Care Units outside of catchment area and after hours. ‘Transporter’ function will likely include two staff members for the purpose of safety and clinical support.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record (determined by the agency)
- Knowledge of mental health issues related to persons with a serious and persistent mental illness and developmental disabilities as appropriate.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with consumers, families, and community during the provision of support services addressing decompensation of emotional/functional impairment and improving the consumer’s independence and enhancing their mental health recovery/status.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
Job Type: Casual
Pay: $16.99 per hour
Apply for Position