Speciality Case Manager
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Responsible for oversight of court ordered mental health treatment per deferral and Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) process for individuals who are not established with the agency. Will attend and participate in inpatient treatment team meetings to assist with facilitating deferral and AOT planning process. Assist individual in accessing and maintaining a continuum of mental health services as outlined in court ordered treatment plan in order to ensure treatment compliance and remain as independent as possible. Core functions include assessment, linking,
coordination of services, follow-up, and monitoring of services on a short-term basis. Will work closely and collaborate with agency court liaison, hospital discharge planner, psychiatrists, and other agencies as required. Responsible for filing legal documentation in a timely manner and notifying Probate Courts of non-compliance status. Will be an active member of the Children's Diagnostic and Treatment Team.
- Nursing Degree or Bachelor's Degree in social work from a recognized or accredited institution.
- Must possess state licensure or registration as required.
- Experience in working with Probate Courts and court ordered mental health treatment preferred.
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy required.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must have Michigan driver's license and a statisfactory driving record as determined by the agency. CAADC valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,953 to $71,427/year
Apply for Position