- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Performs various office duties such as data entry with particular emphasis on billing for client services and the reconciling of accounts, coordination of reimbursement with other agencies, and determination of client ability to pay for services. Availability to attend training seminars. Will be responsible for posting, reconciling, and auditing the General Ledger. Generating financial statements and reports. Managing all functions associated with Accounts Receivable. Completing all tasks associated with processing Accounts Payable vouchers. Managing client funds, preparing eligibility reports and food stamp distribution. Performing all Purchasing functions. Maintaining inventory records for fixed assets, computer equipment and medical supplies. Personal care payments.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of direct accounting experience with purchasing, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, and general ledger preferred.
- One year of clerical experience and/or medical insurance claims processing, credit interviewing, patient admissions or other related office experience.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual/ developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Keyboarding and computer skills sufficient to perform job responsibilities;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer services abilities
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and record procedures with a high degree of accuracy.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $17.04 to $23.48 p/hr
Apply for Position