- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Processing of agency payroll and filing of payroll related reports. Will be responsible for payroll accounting journal entries and balancing all payroll general ledger accounts. Monitor and record staff short term disability payments for yearend balancing and W2 processing. Distributes W 2s to all staff. Responsible for yearend processing of electronic payroll, and submission of required files to Federal and State Governments. Collaborates with Human Resources Specialist to monitor fringe benefits.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred. Minimum educational level is an Associate Degree.
- Three years hands on experience of payroll cycle processing preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of payroll and payroll tax general ledger posting and reconciliation.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Excel.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in spreadsheets.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $38,792 to $53,497/year
Apply for Position