- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Will work with individuals served at their place of employment to teach appropriate work behavior, social skills and to insure quality job performance. Will assist with individual's micro enterprise, which includes marketing products. Will be involved with person-centered planning meetings with individuals and play an integral role in assisting with their dreams. Serves as a liaison with employers and CMH employment staff. Facilitates natural supports in the work place and community. Insure individual safety and report concerns to the individual's employer and employment services staff. Ability to write a task analysis/job description and provide regular updates on job tasks to employment service staff. Assists with reasonable job accommodations when necessary. May provide community support services as necessary to facilitate individual and scheduling needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities and mental illness preferred.
- Good organization, communication and writing skills.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively with consumers, families, providers, and the business community.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by the agency.
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for Position