- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Will work with consumers at their place of employment to teach appropriate work behavior, social skills and to insure quality job performance. Will assist with consumer’s micro enterprise, which includes marketing products. Will be involved in person-centered” planning meetings with consumers and will play an integral role in assisting consumers with their dreams, desires, and needs related to community employment. Serves as a liaison with employers and CMH employment staffInsuring consumer safety and report any safety concerns to the consumer’s employer, employment services staff. Facilitates natural supports in the work place and community. Ability to write a task analysis/job description and provide regular updates on job tasks to employment service staff. Assists with reasonable job accommodations when necessary. May provide community support services a necessary to facilitate consumer and scheduling needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities and mental illness preferred.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively with consumers, families, providers, and the business community.
- Good organization, communication and writing skills.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by the agency.
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for Position