Community Employment Assistant
Will work with individuals at their place of employment to teach appropriate work behavior and social skills to
ensure quality job performance. May assist with individual's micro enterprise, which includes marketing products
and completing ledgers. Will be involved in person centered planning meetings and will assist individuals served
with their dreams, desires, and needs related to community employment goals. Serves as a liaison with employers
and NeMCMA employment staff. Ensures safety of individuals served and reports any safety concerns to the
employer and employment services staff. Facilitates natural supports in the work place and community.
Will monitor and update the task analysis/job description and provide regular updates on job tasks to employment
service staff. Will assist with reasonable job accommodations when necessary. May provide services in other
programs as necessary to facilitate individuals and scheduling needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Knowledgeof Intellectual/developmental disabilities and mental illness preferred.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record as determined by the agency.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Position