As our Group Home Supervisor you will supervise a staff of direct care workers who work with individuals in a group home. You will be responsible for scheduling, monitoring, and evaluating the work performance of the staff, as well as ensuring a safe and supportive environment. Home budgeting, monitoring of home maintenance, and overseeing in-home programs are also on the list of a Group Home Supervisor’s duties. When it comes to the care of the individuals in the home, your main role will be overseeing proper implementation of person-centered plans, and filling in for hands-on roles as needed. Your experience with direct care, management, and/or nursing would serve you well in this role.
Hours – Hours are based on the needs of the home - this is a 24-hour facility. Full-time is considered at 40 hours.
Must have – Valid Michigan’s driver’s license. Good written and verbal communication skills, good planning and organizational skills, good teamwork and willingness to learn. Supervision/Management experience preferred.
Salary - $22.73-31.20 (salary is based on skills and experience, among other factors)
- Where is this group home located? This group home is located in Harrisville, MI. It is one of the 9 group homes NeMCMHA has in our 4-county area.
- What kind of group home is this? Our group homes are licensed Adult Foster Care homes. We give 24-hour support to up to 6 individuals with an intellectual/developmental disability diagnosis per home.
- What kind of support to do you offer to individuals? Our mission is to help people live and work independently. With that in mind, we provide supports according to each individual’s abilities. Some of the individuals require full-care (bathing, toileting, feeding), and others have a higher level of independence (ambulatory, able to complete their own chores, have a job).
Northeast Michigan Community Mental Health employs nearly 400 people across 17 accredited programs in our 4-county region. Serving residents of Alpena, Alcona, Presque Isle, and Montmorency counties since 1968, we seek to provide comprehensive services and supports that enable people to live and work independently.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Trainings
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 24-Hour On-site Gym
- Supportive Team Environment
- Generous Leave Time Package
- Qualify for Loan Forgiveness
- And More...