Group Home Supervisor
Salary: $44,574.00 - $61,172.00 per year
What is a Group Home Supervisor?
Our Home Supervisors are compassionate and caring persons who can maintain a positive and productive home environment for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Our goal is to provide safe and comfortable homes that promote independence.
What is the personnel ratio? In general, our group homes have a ratio of 3:1 - individuals to staff. Each home is licensed for 6 beds and we have at least 2 staff on at all times.
Do I need a license in order to apply? No! We do encourage CNAs, CMAs, and experienced caregivers to apply, but no license or degree is required.
ROGERS CITY. This posting takes place on-site. Due to the nature of the work, remote employment is currently unavailable for this position.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- LPN or CNA certification is desirable.
- At least one year of supervisory or management experience in related field preferred.
- Prior management experience in healthcare desirable.
- Prior caregiving experience desirable.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities and of people with developmental disabilities desirable.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record (as determined by the agency).
- Oversees all employee related functions at the home.
- Monitors and maintains employee scheduling and time worked.
- Manages home budget, petty cash fund and resident funds.
- Responsible for over sight and maintaining cleanliness of facility.
- Works with the maintenance department to communicates all facility maintenance issues.
- Oversees all administrative, clerical record keeping, clinical record keeping, medication administration, transportation, and coordination of care duties at the home.
- Communicates with all internal and external clinical, medical, and regulatory services.
- May attend individual’s appointments as scheduled and regularly interacts with persons who live at the home.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Qualify for loan forgiveness
- And more!
WHO ARE WE?
Northeast Michigan Community Mental Health Authority is a CARF accredited behavioral health organization located in Alpena, Michigan on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. We service Alcona, Alpena, Montmorency, and Presque Isle counties with the purpose to provide comprehensive services and supports that enable people to live and work independently.
Our goal is to offer employees the best of both worlds: a positive and exciting work environment with a healthy and balanced home life. Our region offers a peaceful up north living with year round recreational opportunities.
Apply for Position