- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
The person who assumes this position will provide support and assistance to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they may overcome barriers and gain access to community employment. Will be involved in “person-centered” planning meetings with individuals and will play an integral role in facilitating individuals’ dreams, desires, and needs related to community employment. Will encourage individualsto play an active role in his/her own job development, job selection, and follow-along services. Responsibilities range from assisting individuals to recognize their employment interests and capabilities to facilitating specialized job development and support services. Development and oversight of individuals’ micro enterprises including marketing is also essential. Will carry out special assigned duties as required by the Community Employment Coordinator to enhance the delivery of Community Employment Support Services.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in working with people with developmental/mental disabilities preferred.
- Must possess ability to maintain favorable relationships with consumers, families, providers, employers and the business community.
- Good communication and computer skills. Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by the agency.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 14.37 to $24.52/hr
Apply for Position