- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Supervises the day to day operation of Crisis Response and Stabilization (CRS) Team including crisis walk-in and outpatient therapy. Monitor fidelity of evidence based practices and provide clinical training based on program needs. Arrange scheduling of staff for CRS primary team and CRS back-up daytime coverage. Chair CRS staff meetings and provide clinical supervision to assigned staff and contractors. Work with Compliance Officer and actively participates in the Utilization Management Committee. Attend and participate in agency staff supervisor meetings. Manage resources, interpret persons’ served insurance benefits, act as a referral agent to service providers. Will track Performance Indicators and will perform clinical case record reviews. Provides psychiatric emergency services including: triage, crisis intervention and stabilization, referral and/or short term brief therapy for all persons served of mental health services (adult and children). Will be able to correctly triage, assess and report to agency psychiatrist and other team members the persons served mental health status and planned course of action with regard to Person Centered Planning. Will develop and complete person centered planning with children, adolescents and adults requesting services from the Agency. Such assessments will include obtaining and documenting all necessary information as mandated by the Case Recording Guidelines. Other examples of service provisions will include assessing treatment needs of persons served residing in jails providing brief therapy, overseeing facilitation of weekly group sessions for persons served with specific psychiatric disorders, etc. Will be an active member of the Children's Diagnostic and Treatment Team. Required to maintain highest degree of licensure or state registrations specific to the position.
- Master’s Degree in social work, counseling or psychology from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must possess state resgistration as a Licensed Master Social Worker, Limieted Licensed Master Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Limited Licensed Professional Counselor, Temporary Limited Licensed Psychologist or Limited Licensed Psychologist.
- One or more years of relevant mental health experience and clinical supervision.
- Excellent verbal and writen communication skills are required.
- Functional computer literacy is required.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must have Michigan driver's license and a statisfactory driving record as determined by the agency. CAADC valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,704to $75,504/year
Apply for Position