Clerical Support Staff
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Performs various clerical duties requiring computer literacy, clinical dictation transcription, scanning, appointment scheduling, telephone switchboard operation, release of information and other duties as needed for effective and efficient operation of the agency’s clerical department.
- General Office experience preferred.
- Lived experiences with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- High accuracy and speed (60 wpm) in keyboard
- Computer/Work processing experience required
- Ability to operate general office machines (Fax, Copier, Dictaphone etc.)
- Medical terminology preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills essential
- Knowledge of correct English usage, spelling and punctuation essential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Good interpersonal skills in relating to publie and peers, tactful and courteous
- Capability to man multiline telephone switchboard
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- High School graduate or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.76 to $21.71/hour
Apply for Position