Clerical Support / Court Liaison
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Performs various administrative duties requiring computer literacy, clear communication, scanning and appointment scheduling. Provides administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Clinical Director. Assists COO with developing agency processes. Individual will be the primary liaison for local probate courts. Develop and maintain agency tracking for Deferral and Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) to ensure the agency abides by the Mental Health Code. Schedule and facilitate standing monthly meeting with agency psychiatrist and clinical staff to review upcoming deferral and AOT expirations. Provide court documentation support to clinical staff and facilitate court documentation training regularly throughout the fiscal year. As assigned, attend meetings and complete meeting minutes within a timely manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of general office experience required.
- Legal and court administration experience preferred.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual/ developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- High accuracy and speed (60 wpm) in keyboard, computer and electronic health record (EHR) required, ability to operate general office machines (Fax, copier, dictaphone, etc.), excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, strong interpersonal relationship skills, ability to work independently as well as a team framework, ability to adapt and remain flexible within the work environment, keen attention to detail, and medical and legal terminology preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.23 to $22.36 p/hr