- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Casemanagers will provide those services, which will assist individuals who have a serious mental illness, Intellectual/Developmental Disability, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) (adults), serious emotional disturbance (children), or substance use disorder in accessing needed medical, social, educational and other services. Casemanager will assist individual in accessing and maintaining a continuum of mental health services, in order that they can continue to remain as independent as possible, as identified through person centered planning. Core elements of casemanagement services are assessment, service plan development, linking/coordination of services, reassessment/follow-up, and monitoring of services. There is continual emphasis on least restrictive, most integrated service and supports being provided.
- Nursing Degree or Bachelor's Degree in education, soical work and have appropriate certification, licensure or registration as required.
- Must possess state resgistration as a Registred Nurse, LBSW (or be able ot acquire with in a reasonalbe period of time i.e. LLBSW will be eligible for an LBSW).
- One or more years of relevant mental health or relevant nursing experience. Experience less than one year will require additional clinical supervision until minimum experience qualifies as a QIDP or QMHP.
- Excellent verbal and writen communication skills are required.
- Functional computer literacy is required.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Must have Michigan driver's license and a statisfactory driving record as determined by the agency. CAADC valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,953 to $71,427/year
Apply for Position