Case Manager - RN/BSW (Adults/Older Adults/Children)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
The Qualified Mental Health Professional in this position will participate in providing active treatment as well as other mental health services to persons residing in nursing homes, AFC homes, and in independent living. This individual will participate in assessing the biopsychosocial needs of individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and/or intellectual/ developmental disability. They will be responsible for engaging the consumer, their guardian, family members or significant others in the person centered planning process and monitoring progresss on goals and objectives in to promote and support recovery. The individual will provide direct treatment services and/or link consumers to necessary ancillary community services. The individual will provide Nursing Home Mental Health Monitoring services as part of a coordinated treatment team to ensure that care plan objectives related to mental health needs are carried out within the nursing home. This position will also entail the provision of Targeted Casemanagement services or Supports Coordination services to individuals residing independently or in dependent care placements in the community. This individual will be responsible for providing, consultation, educational, and training services to nursing home staff and individuals/groups within the community designed to improve mental health awareness, knowledge and treatment of mental health issues of the older adult population. The individual may be involved in assisting with the OBRA Level I and Level II process as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (or other related field) or Registered Nurse from a recognized or accredited institution.
- One or more years of relevant work experience working with the older adult population.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Must possess current Michigan license as a Bachelors Level Social Worker or Registered Nurse.
- Functional computer literacy is required within 6 months of the date of hire.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,953 to $71,427/year
Apply for Position