Assertive Community Treatment Clinician
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Casemanager Masters Level staff will provide those services, which will assist consumers who have a serious mental illness (adults), serious emotional disturbance (children) or developmental disability (adults/children) in accessing needed medical, social, educational and other services in order that they can continue to remain as independent as possible as identified through person centered planning. Core elements of casemanagement are assessment, service plan development, linking/coordination of services, reassessment/follow-up, and monitoring of services. Casemanagement for children will provide direct services to parents, children, and their families, in which there is a diagnosis of serious emotional disturbance or developmental disability as defined in the DSM-IV and defined by the Mental Health Code. Focuses on bolstering parenting skills, enhancing knowledge of child development, supporting positive parent-child interaction, resolving emotional conflicts, and assisting with the management of stressful daily events in addition to successfully accessing educational opportunities. The Casemanager will be required to provide clinical services to individual who have a mental illness or a developmental disability, or parents and children with emotional or behavioral problems by treating the child and family. Additionally, this professional will be responsible for the initial assessment of persons requesting services from Northeast MI Community Mental Health Authority and appropriate referral to internal or external providers or community resources.
- Masters degree from a recognized or accredited institution, with course work in mental health related areas.
- Possess State Registration as an, LMSW, LPC or LLP (or be able to acquire within a reasonable period of time: i.e. LLMSW will be getting full LMSW).
- One or more years of relevant mental health experience.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Functional computer literacy is required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $52,561 to $64,521/year
Apply for Position