- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Supervises the day to day operation of Access Services and Emergency Services Unit (ESU). Provide clinical supervision to Access Department, ESU and Project Coordinator. Manage resources, interpret consumer insurance benefits, and act as a referral agent to service providers. Interpret and monitor invoices from afterhours provider, ProtoCall and any other identified service provider. Oversight and consultation of preadmission screenings, coordinate services with other supervisors and consult with the Clinical Leadership Team as needed. Work with Compliance Officer, actively participate in the Utilization Management Committee, and track Performance Indicators. Provides psychiatric emergency services including: triage, crisis intervention and stabilization, referral and/or short term brief therapy for all persons served of mental health services (adult and children). Will be able to correctly triage, assess and report to agency psychiatrist and other team members the persons served mental health status and planned course of action with regard to Person Centered Planning. Staff will develop and complete Intake Assessments, authorization for hospitalization, Pre-plans and Individual Plans of Service, consistent with person centered planning guidelines, on children, adolescents and adults. Such assessments will include obtaining and documenting all necessary information as mandated by the Case Recording Guidelines. Other examples of service provisions will include assessing treatment needs of persons served residing in jails or other settings. Will be an active member of the Children's Diagnostic and Treatment Team. Required to maintain highest degree of licensure or state registrations specific to the position.
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, or counseling from a recognized or accredited institution.
- Must possess state registration as a Licensed Master Social Worker, Limited Licensed Master Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Limited Licensed Professional Counselor, Temporary Limited Licensed Psychologist or Limited Licensed Psychologist
- One or more years of relevant mental health experience and clinical supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Functional computer literacy is required.
- Must have Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by the agency. CAADC valued.
Lived experience with mental illness and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,704 to $75,504/year
Apply for Position