ABA Case Manager
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous leave time package
- Mileage Reimbursement
Casemanagers will provide those services, which will assist individuals who have a serious mental illness, Intellectual/Developmental Disability, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) (adults), serious emotional disturbance (children), or substance use disorder in accessing needed medical, social, educational and other services. Casemanager will assist individual in accessing and maintaining a continuum of mental health services, in order that they can continue to remain as independent as possible, as identified through person centered planning. Core elements of casemanagement services are assessment, service plan development, linking/coordination of services, reassessment/follow-up, and monitoring of services. There is
continual emphasis on least restrictive, most integrated service and supports being provided.
- Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in education, social work and have apporpriate certification, licensure or registration required.
- Possess State Registration as a Registered Nurse, LBSW (or be able to acquire within a reasonalbe period of time i.e. LLBSW will be eligible for an LBSW).
- One or more years of relevant mental health or relevant nursing experience. Experience less than one year will require additional clinical supervision until minimum experience qualifies as a QIDP or QMHP.
- Lived experience with mental illness, intellectual/ developmental disabilities, and/or substance use disorders valued.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
- Functional computer literacy is required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record (as determined by the agency).
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $41,953 to $71,427/yr
Apply for Position